Sunday 24 March 2013

Outgoings :)

Outgoings

 Hello my Dears! How are You today? Hope you are fine and your mailbox are happy :) Well I had some outgoings last two weeks:
Letter for Sofie, Sweden.
Letter for Joana, Portugal

Letter for Laura, Canada. March, CClub :)
5 envelopes Tag for Betina, Austria via Postcrossing blog.
 
10 stamps + postcard tag for Amelia, Spain. Via Postcrossing blog.
And I also sent a package for Lisa, Germany, but I just forget to take photos. I also with that package sent back for her traveling notebook. I wrote about Vilnius in her traveling notebook and I want to show you how it look like :) :
On the left Lisa's traveling notebook. On the right - 4 pages I made for her about Vilnius

xoxo, Kalise

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kalise! Those are some pretty envelopes you mailed out. I LOVE the pages you made for the traveling notebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing cute sweet fun mail there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable envies!:) And I love the traveling notebook. I used to take part in the traveling notebook section, but then quit... But it's so much fun to make the pages and to receive them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the envies and stamps you used for the first two envelopes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful letters *w* i'm from chile, in my country postal oficce it's in strike :'( 3 weeks ago don't recived any letter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great envelope ! Very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to work on 2-3 stories at a time. Simply because for me each story represents a certain issue Im addressing or a particular emotion Im feeling. By having several different stories to work on, you have several different outlets and you in no way really feel pressured.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those envelopes look so cool! Did you made them yourself?

    ReplyDelete